Thursday, July 15, 2010

The end of Kindergarten







How did this happen? I know I said a prayer to God and asked him to freeze time. I'm pretty sure I wanted my baby boy to stay a Kindergartner. But God has other plans for him. I know they are filled with greatness. I tell Hayden everyday God has big plans for him. He is such a special boy and I want so much for him. I see his big heart everyday, the way he is so good with his sisters. OK maybe not everyday but most of the time. He loves life to the fullest he is so full of energy and smart. As he got his diploma for graduating Kindergarten I felt the tug on my heart he is growing and I can't stop it. So I am going to embrace it and cherish the time I have with him and let him fly.

No comments: