Friday, August 6, 2010

AHH my Bookshelf


When we were moving all of the kids room we decided that we wanted Hayden to have a bookshelf. I love bookshelf's especially in boy rooms. So we started looking for Navy ones. Let me tell you that was a hard hard find. I was so frustrated because the ones I liked were around $500.00. I can tell you I was not paying that. My dad and I were talking the other day and I was telling him how upset about the shelves I was and he said ask me to go them. Duh I thought he made us gorgeous built in in our family room of course he could make the bookshelf and for a fraction of the cost. So off he set and it took him no time. I love the way they look. They turned out excellent. Hayden decorated them the way he wanted (not mom's way). They are great new assets to his room.

No comments: