Last summer I decided to start a vegetable garden. Since I do not have a lot of room in my backyard I used containers. I planted my garden this spring, maybe too early, we will see. I have planted tomatoes, spinach, broccoli, strawberries, and my herb garden. We will see if anyone has any tips please feel free to pass them along to me. I am so new to this and would love any help I can get.


tomato plant

spinach and broccoli

strawberries
herb garden
3 comments:
Can't wait to see how they do. I am sure they will do great until the nasty 130 degree heat comes.
my in-laws have an amazing veggie/herb garden! yummy!!! did you post that you are growing cilantro? i know that always does really well in their garden, and it always smells so yummy:)
I did put in cilantro we use that here in this house a lot. It did really well last year for me so hopefully this year. Hayden and I looked today and we have a strawberry. We are so excited.
Post a Comment