Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wow UR Big Now!

This week we had Kindergarten Roundup. Basically we registered Hayden for Kindergarten. Now I did not think it would bother me, I mean we are just registering for next school year. But guess what it did. I started getting emotional. Its not like he has not gone to school everyday since he was born but Wow Kindergarten. I said to Mike I feel like his little innocence will all start to change now that he is in a big school. Since he has turned 5 he has become so independent. In example he got himself dressed today. He was so proud he put on shorts and a shirt without telling us. He decided it was time to get dressed. Good news is I know he is still going to need his Momma because it is like 40 degrees outside and not Halloween.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't even want the day to come when I have to enroll Luke for kinder! :( I will be boo-hooing...