We are excited to share with you our pictures and happenings in our families life.
Monday, June 15, 2009
A new Hobby. Dad's or Hayden's???
Dad and Hayden went to a Hobby shop to look around. Dad and Hayden found a beginning model airplane to build. Dad thought Hayden would love this. Dad also did not realize how much the little sister would love to help. Dad and Hayden started building. Dad continued to build. Hayden watched and oh and ah over the airplane. Dad is a proud parent of Hayden's new hobby. Who's new hobby you think???
I am a mommy to 3 wonderful little kiddos. Hayden who is 6, Ava 3 and Sadie 4 months. I have been married for 12 years to my husband Mike. I love my job, and spending time with my family. My family has been very blessed to have such great friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment