I can't wait until Dylan gets into doll houses. So fun:) My Dad made me one when I was about 6 or 7. It rocked. Unfortunately, my cousins destroyed it...but it was so beautiful. Maybe I can get him to make Dylan one. We shall see. :) And let me know if you want to borrow my maternity clothes. They are just sitting there. No biggie.
I am a mommy to 3 wonderful little kiddos. Hayden who is 6, Ava 3 and Sadie 4 months. I have been married for 12 years to my husband Mike. I love my job, and spending time with my family. My family has been very blessed to have such great friends and family.
1 comment:
I can't wait until Dylan gets into doll houses. So fun:)
My Dad made me one when I was about 6 or 7. It rocked. Unfortunately, my cousins destroyed it...but it was so beautiful. Maybe I can get him to make Dylan one. We shall see.
:) And let me know if you want to borrow my maternity clothes. They are just sitting there. No biggie.
Post a Comment