We are excited to share with you our pictures and happenings in our families life.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Happy Birthday 6 yr Old!
Hayden turned 6. Where did the time go. It seemed yesterday he was just born. We are so lucky to have him in our family. He brings us such joy everyday. He is so funny, caring and just plain boy. He loves all things boy. He is also my little worrier. He loves his little sister and all his nephews so much. I thank God everyday for my wonderful bundle of 6year old joy. Happy Birthday little Boo!!!!!!!
I am a mommy to 3 wonderful little kiddos. Hayden who is 6, Ava 3 and Sadie 4 months. I have been married for 12 years to my husband Mike. I love my job, and spending time with my family. My family has been very blessed to have such great friends and family.
1 comment:
He looks so cute in his "Rock Out" shirt. I didn't know you bought him that. Rhett has it too.
Can't BELIEVE he is 6!!!
Post a Comment