We are excited to share with you our pictures and happenings in our families life.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Ava is 3!
Happy Happy Birthday to my baby girl who is not a baby anymore as she says! She was so excited to turn 3 because that is when you get big! Ava has a personality the size of Texas!!! She is incredibly funny, smart and mischief. She loves to sing and dance. And as her daddy and bubba call her she is Motor Mouth. Hayden asks everyday if we can turn her motor off. She is our precious little angel and has made our family so much more lively. Could not imagine a day without our Cutie Pootie!
I am a mommy to 3 wonderful little kiddos. Hayden who is 6, Ava 3 and Sadie 4 months. I have been married for 12 years to my husband Mike. I love my job, and spending time with my family. My family has been very blessed to have such great friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment