We are excited to share with you our pictures and happenings in our families life.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
What do you do all day when you are stuck inside?
You Craft! We made everyone homemade Valentine Day Cards! We baked Cookies. And made marshmallow snacks. I think the kids got spoiled thinking we were going to be doing this everyday. I have enjoyed being home with the kids and doing fun projects but it's now time to get out of the house!
2 comments:
Anna V
said...
I finally made it over to your blog. Love the Vday cards....very creative!!
i will take a couple of those delish looking cookies please:) it was so great seeing you guys! missed seeing the kiddos though. they always have so much fun playing together! we'll have to get them all together soon:)
I am a mommy to 3 wonderful little kiddos. Hayden who is 6, Ava 3 and Sadie 4 months. I have been married for 12 years to my husband Mike. I love my job, and spending time with my family. My family has been very blessed to have such great friends and family.
2 comments:
I finally made it over to your blog. Love the Vday cards....very creative!!
i will take a couple of those delish looking cookies please:)
it was so great seeing you guys! missed seeing the kiddos though. they always have so much fun playing together! we'll have to get them all together soon:)
Post a Comment