
I decided last weekend to make the kids some new stuff for their rooms. Hayden is starting Kindergarten and has no hook to hang his backpack on. So off I went and found a shelf painted it added the decorations and we have a backpack hooks. He loves that it is his height and in his room.
As for Ava. She has this adorable chair in her room that she sits and reads to her stuffed animals and babies in. She goes to the playroom gets books and brings them into her room all of the time. We are constantly picking up books and redoing the bookshelf in the playroom. So I decided she needed her own book basket in her room. Found this wooden crate and painted the letters. Ava now has her own book crate.


1 comment:
Very cute! I love that crate idea!
Post a Comment