
Last night we went to our very first Rough Rider Game. They are the minor league team here in Frisco. Hayden plays baseball and has been asking to go to a baseball game for some time. We finally got around to going (thanks to tickets from Chris). We decided to take Hayden and one of his friends. We didn't think Ava would have to much fun just yet. Plus we wanted to make it special for Hayden, since we start Kindergarten Monday. We invited his friend Gaston. Wow did the boys have so much fun. They both play baseball and were having these little conversations about the teams and their positions. Mike and I could not quit laughing at there stories with each other. We had all of the traditional baseball food. Hot dogs, brats, pop, chips, dip n dots, cotton candy, ugh my belly hurts just writing all of that. We brought our baseball gloves to catch fly balls and there were a lot of fly balls to catch. I think the best part was the baseball park had a playground. Hayden and Gaston loved loved loved the playground. Hope you enjoy the pics.
Hayden and Gaston as soon as we got into the park
Cotton Candy. Can I fit it all in?
This slide rocks
I'm Going again
Dip N Dots
Waiting for a foul ball
That was an awesome time!

1 comment:
Luke went to a baseball game with my in-laws a few weeks back and he had a blast too! These lil' boys of ours are too cute:)
Post a Comment