
Oh my did we have a scare tonight. Mike was working late tonight so I of course used this as an excuse to not fix dinner. My poor kids if it wasn't for Mike I'm sure we would have makeshift dinners every night. I fixed a can of soup for the kids to share and as Ava always does she starts climbing in her highchair. Before I could get over there to help her she fell off the side flipped in air and face planted into the tile. She was screaming Hayden was actually eating asking whats wrong with sissy and I'm panicking. She is ok but she was crying so much and we were trying to keep her from falling asleep. Then she choose to get real quite and sleepy. So I am planning on rushing to the ER, I call Mike and he every so calmly, says wait till he gets home in 10 mins. Mike walks in Ava perks up and is back to her old self. So moral of the story: Daddy's are always lifesavers.
Here is a cute pic of the kids after bath time. Notice the pj pants, they were made by there lovely Aunt Betsy. She makes everything. Also Hayden had to do a list of B words for school and he wanted his to have words no one else would have. He came up with Blimp, blob, Bi-plane, and Betsy. He is so proud of Betsy because no one will have that. Have a good night.

3 comments:
I love them SOOOOO much. I am so glad Ava is okay. Their pants look SO cute. We will have to make them some more.
Poor little Ava. Hayden and Ava are lucky to have such a great Aunt.
I love the pants! Why did I not get a creative bone in my body?????
Post a Comment