





We went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch on Sunday afternoon. Of course we went while the cowboys were playing thinking it might not be that crowded but think again. We love the pumpkin patch it just seems to kick off fall for us. We usually go a few times since it is almost in our backyard.
Hayden just bursts with excitement as we pull in and he says he can hardly contain himself. He tried to get Ava on board with him but she just stared at him. She probably thought what great parents I have who would bring me her and flare up my allergies. She did fine thanks to all of her new meds. So here a few pics of them before we went, on the boogie woogie choo choo, and hayride and of course with the pumpkins. Hope you all enjoy.
Happy Fall!!!!!!

2 comments:
I wish we were there. I love to go. Those pics are cute.
Hey, I didn't know about the blog! I am so excited!
Post a Comment