Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Prayers

Sorry for not posting in a couple of days. We have been super busy. Had a great weekend. Will post later about that. But we had some bad news Sunday morning. Mike's Grandma suffered a massive stroke. She is in the hospital still and stable. We are not sure what her prognosis is but we ask for your prayers. Pray that God is with her at this time and she is in peace. Thank you all for your warm thoughts and prayers. We will keep up updated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear that....I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Betsy said...

You know Toby and I have both been praying. Tell Mike to hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Mike's grandma..I will be praying for your family. Let me know if you guys need anything!!