


Well we are very tired. We have cleaned like crazy this weekend. I was so sick of our study that I could not stand it anymore so Sunday we started cleaning it. I just kept cleaning and cleaning. It now looks so good. Needs new furniture and to be decorated but other then that it is livable. We also decided to go through our clothes and ended up giving away 2 trashbag fulls. Then I cleaned out our bathroom and had another 3 trashbags. Wow what 1 study can transform into.
I also thought I would show you a picture of what I came home to Thursday night...I have never seen so many boxes. They were stacked outside of my garage door one end to one end. My work just decided that I needed some new stuff. One of our good friend Dave Jenson, helped me bring all of these in my garage. I am still not sure what I am going to do with all of these boxes but we will figure it out.

2 comments:
Nicci, your blog looks great! I wish I could have helped you and David bring the boxes in! I wanted to see you guys and give your babies kisses. David said your kids are so cute...hopefully I'll get to see them sometime soon. xoxo Jodi
Your office looks great! I can't believe all those boxes. That will be a lot of work to unload.
Post a Comment