Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Michael the Great!!!!!


I usually just post about my kids or my crafts. Today I want to pay tribute to my wonderful husband. I am very lucky to have him in my life. After 11 years together I still feel lucky to call him my husband. He is absolutely the greatest dad out there. He loves his kids, wants to play with them, even helps take care of the kids. When we first had Hayden I traveled at least 2 weeks of the month. Leaving my newborn was tough but if I did not have him I could of never made it. I also think he gets dad of the year for traveling by himself on an airplane to California with 2 kids age 1 and 4 all the luggage, strollers, car seats, etc. When I tell people that they can not believe he did that. But best of all is after all of these years he still loves me and I still love him. He even still brings me flowers. We are such a good balance for each other. We fit so well together. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and look forward too many years together.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

How Sweet!

Betsy said...

He isn't only a great husband and father but also a great brother and uncle. That screams total package. What were the flowers for?

Unknown said...

Isn't it nice to have one of the few good ones? :)

Brittany said...

BTW, does he ever remind you of Patrick Dempsey? Every time we watch Gray's, I tell Jeremy that Mike looks like him.