OK so I'm not big on New Years Resolutions but this year I am actually going to make some. Don't get me wrong last year was not a bad year by far (I am one of the most blessed people out there) but I could of been a little better about some stuff. And this year I am going to try to actually keep my Resolutions. So I figured by blogging I could be held accountable. So I need all of you blogging friends to help and continually check in on me.
Here they are:
1) Be a better wife and mom. Need to remember to not nag as much and praise all of my family for all they do.
2) Stick to a budget.
3) Get Healthy and make my family Healthier!!!!!!
4) Stay more organized!!!!
5) Remember everyday how blessed I am and thank God for all I have.
So it has been a couple of days and I am off to a good start. So wish me luck. And Happy New Year.
Happy 9th Birthday DD
9 years ago

2 comments:
Hey, good luck. Those are some pretty great resolutions to have!
Sounds great...but I already think you are a great wife and mom. :)
Post a Comment