I am so glad it is Friday. I have had a super busy week, work was crazy but glad for today. I am headed to my moms tonight and tomorrow for a weekend of crafting. Super excited we are finishing all of our Disney projects. Hopefully even start some other projects, maybe Christmas Gifts.
I am especially excited because I finally found words for above my crosses. Can't wait to do these maybe Sunday.
An update on Mike's Grandma. She is out of the hospital and in a skilled nursing facility. Still no movement on her right side but does have some sensations. She has no speech, but is alert. We know she is hearing. She has started her physical and speech therapy. All is status quo. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Hope this finds you all well and Happy Friday to everyone.
Happy 9th Birthday DD
9 years ago

2 comments:
What kind of Disney projects do you guys do? Friday is my fav day of the week:)
I am getting PUMPED for tonight! Disney autograph books, shirts, and more....here we come! Not long now until we go!
Post a Comment