We are excited to share with you our pictures and happenings in our families life.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Warning A lot of Pics! Crafting Weekend.
So I am posting a lot of pics of our craft projects this weekend. We are headed to Disney World in the first of December. So we are starting to get ready. I made 2 autograph books for the kids. One is typical Disney and the other is Princess. We are also making shirts for animal kingdom. I have included pics of all. Hope you like. Still have some project to finish but here is a good start.
I am a mommy to 3 wonderful little kiddos. Hayden who is 6, Ava 3 and Sadie 4 months. I have been married for 12 years to my husband Mike. I love my job, and spending time with my family. My family has been very blessed to have such great friends and family.
2 comments:
Those autograph books are adorable! Too bad Rhett is too small to understand autographs or he would have a book too!
Everything looks great.
Post a Comment