

We have started a Family Movie Night about once a month. Last night was Family Movie Night and we watched Kung Fu Panda. It was pretty cute. Of course Ava does not participate one since she could not stay awake and two she does not really like to watch TV. She is getting a little better though she will now do a 1/2 hour show. Hayden was so excited about movie night at 4:00 he laid out the blankets and pillows. We were not even starting till Ava was in bed. Just a little excited to say the least. I feel very lucky that we can do these things as a family. We try once a day to have a meal as a family and do special activities like these. I am blessed to have my family.

2 comments:
How fun! I love family traditions like these!
Movie nights are the BEST! Sometimes we even sleep in the living room afterwards!!! It's so much fun:)
Post a Comment