Hayden never seems to amaze us with his sweetness. My birthday was yesterday but with work and a dinner I had we did not get a chance to celebrate. Hayden went to his cousins house to play for the night and as we were driving he said he has something to tell me. He told me he did not have any money but he had the best present for me. I thanked him for the thought and said he could give it to me when we got home. He of course fell asleep on the way home and forgot to give me my present. But he remembered this morning. I am so happy his Daddy caught it on film. He got his guitar and sang me a song. The best part is none of this was provoked. He has the biggest heart and this is the absolute best present I could have received.
Happy 9th Birthday DD
9 years ago

3 comments:
don't sons (and daugthers of course) rock!!! :) how very sweet!!!
That is soooo sweet!
See why I love him so much.
Post a Comment